Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sneak previews




Here's some sneak previews of Ayden boy, when he's in my tummy... He's been a rather active boy inside my tummy before he was born, mainly to blame my bad habits of sleeping late at night, waking in the middle of the night to makan, shouting at my boys in class, going out jalan even though I'm carrying a few extra kilos with me..... Now, hopefully, what I've heard is not that true, and that when Ayden boy comes out, he'll not remain active during the times I was active when I was carrying him, because...that will be like... most of the time I was awake during my pregnancy! Haa... but anyway, too late for regrets now. Looking back at these pre-natal scans, I do miss my pregnancy period... for the care and concern showered to me by people around me (of cos they still do now... ;P), for special privileges I get on public transport, for the caution people throw at you while you squeeze pass them along Orchard rd... especially the feeling of carrying your dear child safely inside you, feeling his every movement and action every now and then. It's a feeling one has to go through personally to feel it.. & I really find it unforgettable! Jia you to those mummies who are still carrying your little precious inside you... enjoy the moments with them! :)

No comments: