Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ayden @ 5 months old





Ayden's 5 months old today! And I know I have been lagging in posting his photos up & blogging his updates... but I'm sooo busy looking after him.. I only have free time when he's sleeping... & when he's sleeping.. I'll feel sooo tired that I have to rest...so.. can't blog often! hahaaa.. ok ok... plus a little bit of laziness.. in turning on the laptop, logging in, typing and posting photos.. so pls forgive me if my blogs get updated in chunks..ok!? Anyway... 5 mths have passed... I'm really glad.. haha...Ayden's again getting more active, more playful...dun like to sleep.. haiyoh.. now u know why I am kept busy! His weight is also steadily increasing with his age...so it's quite a challenge to carry him already..not to say in the months to come! But it's really great to see him start responding more... and the amazing thing about babies is that everything about them changes everyday! His laughter changes, the way he talks changes, the way he looks at you changes, his habits changes... which is why I hope to stay home and witness all these changes as he grows... I can't bear to miss out on all these precious moments...

No comments: