Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ayden loves to read!



Everyday before Ayden's afternoon nap, I try to read with him... not that he understand, but more to start a good routine & cultivate an interest in reading. He loves the session though! Haa.. of course, he normally doesn't have the patience to sit through the whole book with me, but he loevs flipping the book as I read! He loves fiddling with the books and looking through them. I didn't buy many books for him as he doesn't really understand the content yet, and these books are quite pricey too! Those few that I got for him are either those with finger puppet eyes, able to give out some kinda wierd sounds when the buttons are pressed, or feely touchy books where he can feel different textures as the story moves on. They keep him quite entertained... and he loves those books! Hopefully he'll keep up with this good habit of reading & love books as he grows older!

No comments: