Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Please Help!

First got to know of this piece of news when the article in The New Paper on Tuesday caught my attention... An article saying that a few of our Former National Football Stars like Fandi Ahmah & Abbas Saad are coming together for a game against our local celebs as a charity drive to raise funds for a 4 year old cancer patient, Charmaine Lim. My reaction then was that it was a really nice act for these former nationals to come together to raise funds for the girl. But it really got to me when I chanced upon this blog site & webpage created for this 4 year old girl, and somehow felt that I've got to just write something about this.. stirred up too much emotions in me. When I read through the words written by Charmaine's mummy.. my heart goes all out to them. Very saddened by all the misery that such a cheerful 4 year old girl has to go through, and is truly touched by the mum's strength to help her daughter. Am also full of admiration for the fighting spirit of Little Charmaine & Mummy Cynthia, and greatly moved by the efforts that their family & friends are making to help them through this ordeal. I am very sure any mummy who've seen their blog will feel the same pain that the mum is feeling for her daughter... and am very sure there are many kind souls out there who are very willing to do what they can to lend a helping hand. Not that my post will create a miracle, but sincerely hope that any help or words of encouragement from any of you reading this will add on to Mummy Cynthia & Little Charmaine's strength to carry on to fight their battle. Praying hard for the little girl & her family to pull through this & win the battle... Jia You!

No comments: