Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ayden @ 9 mths old



Ayden's turned 9 mths old! He can crawl real fast now (if he sees something he wants) & can easily pull himself to a standing position once he has support. He's also one little boy with a fiery temper at times... Anything he wants, nobody can stop him, else he'll show you his whining & shouting power! He also started this habit of throwing anything he lays his hands on...and I mean slamming the thing down onto the floor real hard. He will also bite anything he finds interesting to sink his teeth in (that includes my shoulder.. kena 2 times already). So, now the disciplinarian side of me is also emerging... (instinct of a teacher naturally) I tend to be the one scolding him & stopping him from indulging himself most of the time. It seems like this little fella sort of understands when I explain to him after deterring him from his actions.. & at times he actually stop doing them (i.e he doesn't dare bite me anymore, he modified it to licking my shoulder now..haaa) , of course, depending on his mood also. When he's cranky... what can I say.. he's really CRANKY! ;p

No comments: