Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ayden's a big boy!





*Tks Nee again for these lovely shots! :)
Ayden has 4 teeth now! 2 at the bottom & 2 big ones on top! Because of this, his gums has been itching and he's been proned to biting anything that he lays his hands on! He also likes to grab people's finger and sink his teeth into them... Ouch! It's painful I tell you, cos he totally has no idea what he's chewing on, so he gives it his best when he sinks his teeth in! (Try cleaning his teeth and tongue now!!!) Now that Ayden's bigger, & easier to handle (In the sense of carrying, feeding, sleeping).. I'm trying to learn to bring him out myself... to meet up with friends and get some social life back! Been out a few times to meet up with my sisters for lunch & shopping with Ayden in town.. Thanks to my dearies who helped me jaga him while we were out! It felt great!!! Good to be out again after looking after him for so long (not that I hasn't been stepping out of the house for so long.. I used to bring Ayden out only with hubbs & family), Now, It feels good to bring him out meeting friends, shopping, visiting friends' places etc.. Though it's tiring...It's really a good start for me to learn to bring him out alone!

No comments: